Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blooming where we've been planted :)

Ok, family and friends, here it is....

I am going to work on this blog again. Since we've moved AGAIN - I just want there to be a way for everyone to keep up with us and what we're doing and learning. I can't promise that every entry will be long, or even thought provoking for that matter. But, I am so excited about our new house and the new opportunities that present themselves to us in Georgia. We are constantly growing and being molded and shaped by the Lord, and this blog is a great opportunity for me to be able to share with you what God is doing in my life personally as I walk with Him and in the lives of our girls. I know that the Lord has some big things in store for us here. So, stay tuned. :)

Ps. Happy Halloween!

No comments: